Adapting Canadian Work and Workplaces to Respond to Climate Change: Canada in International Perspective (ACW) wishes to welcome five new collaborating researchers to the project.
- Romain Felli, Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Geneva, CH
- David Jordhus-Lier, University of Oslo, Norway
- Samantha Mason, Public and Commercial Services Union (PCS), UK
- Kendra Strauss, Simon Fraser University, CA
- Tessa Wright, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Adapting Canadian Work and Workplaces to Respond to Climate Change: Canada in International Perspective (ACW) is a Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Partnership Program-funded project, based at York University, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies. The project investigates how Canada’s diverse workplaces can best adapt work to mitigate greenhouse gases, and the changes needed in law and policy, work design, and business models for industry and services, to assist the “greening” of workplaces and work.